Code of Conduct
The Looking Glass Factory community is inclusive and welcoming. We are committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and religion (or lack thereof).
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for all those who participate in our community, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
We invite all those who participate in the Looking Glass Factory community to help us create safe and positive experiences for everyone.
Be mindful of the content of the work that you are submitting. We will reject content that we deem offensive at our discretion, including (but not limited to):
- Racially, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory content
- Sexually explicit or excessively violent material
- Violent threats or language directed against another person
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Be aware of Intellectual Property issue of your content. Are you infringing someone else’s copyright or trademark? Double check and be responsible for your own content. Not sure whether it is legal? Don’t submit it! If you believe someone is violating the code of conduct we ask that you report it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for help making this community a welcoming and friendly environment.